Wednesday, March 05, 2008

surprise!

On Monday, I was picking up a suspicious visitor from the airport. I was doing a favor for my boyfriend, picking up his old coach who suposedly in Honduras doing some recruiting. I already had my suspicions, but I did not know what was really happening until my visitor arrived. I was a nervously and anxiously waiting in the crowd at Toncontin and to my relief, my boyfriend, Guillermo Mario walked out of the baggage area! Later, on a walk near his house, he surprised me again with a beautiful ring. I feel so blessed, so happy and excited!

3 comments:

RB said...

Wow that is so cool. Felizitaziones!!!!! We are excited for you all. -Reade and Lisa

Anonymous said...

Anna!!!
Congratulations!! That's so fantastic. May you enjoy the next 6months as you prepare for the big day. I will be curious to hear how the process and ceremony differ from here :) That's so great. God is so GOOD.
Angie

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Anna! Blessings on your adventure!