Wednesday, November 08, 2006

..meaningful media..

A couple book and music recomendations to pass along





This is a great CD. Thanks Tara for introducing me.










A new and pleasant surprise in this new disc from Enter the Worship Circle. Their usual style is folk, but this album is all electric. I really love Simple and Tambourines.






Here are two books that I read for my Servant Partners training. The first is a great overview/introduction to the urban slums of the world. The second is a very complete resource for community organizing, and how the Kingdom of God intersects with the powers of the world (politics, economics and religion). Both are great reads.

1 comment:

Lexie said...

hi anna!! you have to post the two books I DIDN'T read. are you trying to shame me?? anyway, i hope you're back home safely in CO-- I am praying for you!! I am home and SICK with fever and cough. miss you! my love, lexie